Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Employee Spotlight

This months spotlight is on Elaine Hill.
1.       What is something nobody knows about you?
I was an exchange student to Southern California during the late 70’s.  I lived in Capistrano Beach and attended San Clemente High School.  I have two high school diplomas…one from my South African High School graduation, and one from my Californian High School graduation.
2.       What 3 things in nature do you find most beautiful?
Only 3!  Wild African animals, particularly leopards and Giraffe, scuba diving in the Indian Ocean, and the red rock of southern Utah, particularly The Arches and Canyonlands.
3.       What is your favorite smell?
Banana Bread baking in the oven
4.       What is your favorite sound?
The waves of the Indian Ocean breaking on the shores of Mozambique
5.       What is your full name?
Elaine Elizabeth Bibb Brummer-Hill
6.       What is your hidden talent?
I love to draw…big bold drawings with charcoals and pastels
7.       What super power would you choose?
A spiritual one
8.       What do you miss the most about being a child?
The carefree existence I had…never worrying about anything other than whether my friend Helen was going to be able to play with me after school

No comments:

Post a Comment