Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Employee Spotlight!

This month I thought it would be great to introduce our newest support staff member by spotlighting her.  Her name is Lisa Brown & she's the new Administrative Secretary for the St. George office.  Here are some fun questions she answered for us.
1. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas & Easter, sorry I can choose one.  Celebrating the birth and death of my Savior are the most valuable assets of my life and they are both equally important to me.
2. What was your most unusual job?  I was a heavy equipment operator/grade setter apprentice for on eyear and a concrete construction laborer the next.  I am 5'2" and weigh about 130 lbs.  This was very physical work and I learned that I can use my math skills to set the grade of a road, I lost 15 pounds in a hurry and can spit and lift things just like a man!
3. What are some of your hobbies?  Cooking new meals, love Food Network...great ideas have been born to my dinner table and dinner guests seem to love and appreciate.  Ride my bicycle, raquetball, family Sunday dinner is probably the best part of every week for me!  I have an amazing family.
4. What's your hidden talent?  Nothing about me is hidden, I am pretty much visible & very open.  I find it easy to love what others would call unlovable people.  I just love people...
5. What super poer would you choose if you could have one?  The ability to clean my house in the blink of an eye, like a Genie!  This takes too much time away from being with friends & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment