Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Employee Spotlight for June!

This month's spotlight is on Jeff Williams!  Here are some fun tidbits about Jeff.
1.       What are you most looking forward to this summer? Air conditioning, or my awesome swamp cooler. Going to the canyon for bbqs, going to snowbird and to Oregon, (assuming I can get the time off). Watching Molly grow.
2.       Do you have any nicknames for yourself? “that guy”; they used to call me “The Wise Man” so feel free to adopt that one
3.       What is something about you that nobody here knows? I was once a regular at Highland View Middle School’s Problem Solving Room.
4.       What super power would you choose?  super metabolism and super memory
5.       What was your most unusual job? In high school, I worked at a nursing home feeding the residents; that was pretty weird. Spent the summer working at a fishing site in Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment