Monday, May 2, 2011

Employee Spotlight for May!

This month's spotlighted employee is Diane Passey.  Here are some fun facts about Diane!
I was born in SLC and grew up in Murray. Go Spartans! Fashion Place Mall was non-existent at the time. It was a big field with a discount store where Chuck a Rama is. We used to wade through the grass, jump the ditch, and dodge the snakes to go to the store and buy penny candy.

I love to cook Mexican food. I make my corn tortillas and enchilada sauce from scratch. I learned from my mom, who learned from a lady in the neighborhood named Tilly Gomez.

Favorite holiday: Halloween, because you get to pretend to be someone or something that you’re not.  

Hidden talent: I can flip you off with my toes.

Unusual job: I used to be a “candy girl” at a mom and pop movie theater. IN between the matinee and the evening show, we would sun bathe on the roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment